Powered by FeedBurner

ASR Search Engine submit site

Saturday 25 May 2013

Listen Observe and become Aware

Listen, observe and become aware is a must when you want to be able to understand your pet or animal you come across, or if you want to understand nature or everyday people and situations.
Observe, do it with your eyes, ears, nose, and your heart, feel, sense, and listen, then become aware of what you see, hear, smell, sense, feel, listen to your heart.

When I communicate with an animal, I always the first tune into my heart centre, I go deep within me feeling my own heart, then I bring the pet into my heart and connect with it on a heart level. I feel the heartbeat of the animal, it is as if we become one.
Through this connection, I start to understand the language of the animal. I feel what it feels I smell what it smells, I hear what it hears, and I know the animal.

As I have been working on myself for many, many years now I have become aware what is my own stuff, e.g. my emotions or my feelings about a situation that the animal is in, this helps me to disconnect from my own emotions and feel what is going on in the animal.
I find it so incredibly hard to do with my own animals as to disconnect my emotions from them is very difficult.

The listening, observing and awareness about the animal has to be free of your own emotional feelings, judgements and prejudice.
This is why I work from my heart centre, it helps me to detach and feel safe. When I go into my heart I feel safe, I feel connected to the animal I am working with, no outside influences or distractions.

Animals are pure, their communication is straight to the point and simple. They are devoted to their owner so if the owner is a very closed person, not prepared to learn from the animal the animal will not communicate. It will close off. Pets are great teachers if we only would listen if we just would have the courage to acknowledge the teachings of our animals, from nature. Then our animals will guide us, teach us and communicate with us. We need to open our hearts and let them in, let them guide us let them show us.

Awareness is the key, become aware of everything that is around you, yourself this requires you to live in the moment, to see, hear, smell, feel and understand. Move from your headspace or mind into your heart. When communicating with animals or nature, healing comes about if you allow the awareness to be in your life, the healing comes to you and to the animals when you are able to connect on that deep level. The same goes for when you communicate with people, listening to the radio or watching TV, observe, listen and become aware, you will learn to see yourself. Observe what you feel think and how you react!! Listen Observe and become Aware.



Becci Ebony and Bless
                                         Ebony, Becci and Bless we are family!










No comments:

Post a Comment