Powered by FeedBurner

ASR Search Engine submit site

Sunday 23 March 2014

what it takes to become and be an animal intuitive, its not a gift that has fallen from the sky

What it takes to become an animal intuitive, it is not a gift that has fallen from the sky into my lap;

Often people say to me; "Oh you are so lucky to have been given this gift of being a healer and animal intuitive!" Let's put it straight "Luck" has nothing to do with it, it is not a gift that has fallen into my lap, or I have not been born with a silver spoon in my mouth.

To become and be able to communicate with animals and be a healer is a hard journey, it takes courage, discipline and inner strength to walk the path of a dream. Anybody has in him or herself the power to become a healer or animal intuitive, anyone can unleash this "Gift" from within. But not everyone wants to walk this path or has the courage and discipline that it takes.

For me it has been a long journey of healing myself first and to continue to improve myself, to become aware and to be using this awareness with everything I do, it is nothing superficial it is a deep awareness which comes with lots of practising and working on it over an extended period of time. I do many hours early in the morning of meditation and prayer to learn to tune in to learn and become more aware, to see, hear, feel etc. It takes a lot of discipline, and I have gone through many, many challenges.

You're surrounded by people that think this is all garbage. You get looked at sidewise, people are sceptical about it, and this always pulls you down. And often I hear someone saying why don't you get a real job, and you have to pull yourself up again because you believe in this dream. You know it works, and you do have to make a living, and you want to make a living as a healer and animal intuitive, and this is not easy at all.
Walking your dream no matter what your goal may be is not easy. If you have something you really want to do, but it is not your everyday thing, to get it going takes hard work. And people often do not realise this and think it is all about being lucky when you have chosen a career of your dreams and want to make a living of it do not lose faith in yourself and in your vision work hard and never lose sight of this goal of yours. You may fall many times, but you get up again, you may fail many times, but you get up still because of you believe in your dream.

Yes, I am lucky that I have that inner strength to keep getting up and try again. Yes, I am lucky that I have faith in my dream. Yes, I am lucky that I have families and friends who are supporting me with my vision. Yes, I am lucky to have a dream, yes I am lucky, but it sure did not fall into my lap, and it sure is not as easy as it sounds.

And all this work continues even when you are already a healer and animal intuitive, you need faith and prayer to be able to continue on this journey, never letting go of discipline, hard work, and awareness. Walking and making a living of your dream is a continuous journey of working hard on every level. You're on an unstable income, you never know when you can pay your next bill, you never know if you get any more clients, you never know where you at from one day to the next. Yes, I am lucky I can work the hours I want to work, Yes I am lucky I am my own boss, but with this also comes that I have to do many things I do not like, like accounts, taxes etc.

But I do want to live my dream of being the voice for the animals, to write and share my experiences with my books. And I do feel deep inner gratitude to be able to walk this path.



1 comment:

  1. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! Animal Psychic in Mystic

    ReplyDelete