Powered by FeedBurner

ASR Search Engine submit site

Tuesday 18 February 2014

"Listen Animals Talk"

Snippets from my eBook Listen, Animals Talk by Barbara Schaer

Cat mitzi Mitzi

The Chapter of Mitzi my cat; ....Mitzi would not let me go into the garden by myself she always came to supervise.......Mitzi was sitting on my lap purring and smooching, and I was saying to her; "....it would not surprise me if you live for a long, long time." I had no idea what was going to happen that day.............I asked her; "how on earth can I help you?" Mitzi said, "You must hold me in your heart tightly, and then you need to FORGIVE!"..........Mitzi taught me the lesson of forgiveness in her darkest hours.

Emma and Bless Emma and Kitten Bless

Chapter Emma my Mirror my Teacher. .......Emma had a rough start to her life.........I was not ready for another dog. .... Reluctantly and with these uneasy feelings I took the puppy, and we set off home.....
My cats Mitzi, Tuesday and Dexter fell in love with Emma straight away.........She could see deep into my soul....When I had thoughts of finding Emma a new home, she looked at me as if she could read my thoughts and say;"Please Mummy, keep me, I try to be a good girl."........I began to realise that Emma was incredibly wise. .....When we go for walks she watches over me, she remembers the spots where I have tripped, and she will always remind me to be careful of these places. Emma was very special, and all the cats and the other dogs felt this too they loved her!

Other Chapters; Friday the 13th of August;.......The fall lasted a second, but it felt like a lifetime. My life flashed before my eyes. I saw wheelchairs, and I was terrified..........Still now twenty years later my mum and I call each other on any Friday the thirteen and we call it my lucky day!

Chapter Lazarus; ....The energy directed from the Lions towards me became firm and warm and gentle, I was wholly consumed by it......I felt as if I was in an entirely new world........It was the most unique and precious moment in my life. For me, I did not need any further proof that Lazarus had communicated with me...........

 My interview with the Lion Lazarus!



Chapter Gratitude; Having walked a journey with many ups and downs, and knowing that the mission is still continuing, and the ups and downs will always be part of it , I have come to appreciate how every single person and animal that comes into my life, no matter for how long or short, has been precious to me and how the learning that has come from them is so worthwhile.........








Bromley and Teddy at the beach Teddy and Bromley



Waedi my dog Wadi



No comments:

Post a Comment